Beach Day at 3 Arch Bay
BEACH DAYS ARE MY FAVORITE DAYS!
I am to blessed to have so many wonderful memories down at this beach. It truly is the most beautiful and I love that I can share my favorite place with my friends and family! We had a super fun beach day filled with talking, sand hole digging, Rayleigh chasing, boogie boarding, tide pool exploring, McDonald's eating, and shade lounging.
We had to "tag" each other to keep an eye on Rayleigh. Even with our valiant efforts she was still brought back to us by a stranger from down the beach, sat in some man's lap and played on his phone, crashed a teenager hang out, and sat down in the middle of some "mid life" people and peed. And those were just the few things I was witness to! She LOVES the beach and apparently has ZERO stranger danger. Everyone kept asking me "How do you do it?!" and I simply replied, "I don't ever leave the house." Which is true. BUT, she's adorable even though she gives me heart attacks on the daily. Tanner had a huge audit at his building and was not able to come to the beach with us. It was so sad not having him there and I so appreciated everyone's efforts to help me with the babies. I could not have done it without them!
Of course Parker was in heaven and we were totally spoiled having Jon and Laura there! I love my brother!!!
A rare moment when Rayleigh sat down...
OOPS! There she goes!
I'm a sucker for a good sunset shot... 3 Arch never disappoints. I'm so grateful that I could share this special place with my family today!

















































































































Comments