Last Day at Disneyland

Our last day at Disneyland was bitter sweet. I am really going to miss taking my sweet kids to the Happiest Place on Earth so often. But I am excited for the new and different ways we can spend our time. I know we'll get annual passes again sometime because we all enjoyed it so much! 
We tried our best to end on a high note and luckily it was a little rainy, which worked in our favor as far as crowd control goes. Rayleigh was FINALLY tall enough to ride some of the roller coasters so we started off the day at Thunder Mountain Railroad! I took her while Parker stayed with Jack and she LOVED it!!!! She was so thrilled! We then went to Haunted Mansion and Winnie the Pooh and then we tried Splash Mountain for the first time and again she was in heaven!! She is a thrill seeker and so so so so happy to be on these big, fun rides! I held on to her so tightly! Parker stayed with Jack again and then I let him go single rider so he could have a fun time too.








When it rains, some of the rides are shut down but we always enjoy the carousel (except Parker- my "too cool tween". We were also able to ride It's a Small World one last time. It was the last ride of the day and I'm so glad. The ride encompasses Disneyland. And it's everyone's favorite.



We tried to do Space Mountain because Rayleigh is tall enough for that one too! But the man at the front did not agree with my plan to let Parker stay with Jack. So Parker got to ride it one last time by himself. He loves that ride! And truth be told, I probably should not be riding that ride while pregnant.


Feeding the ducks was always a highlight...





Later that day, when we were home, I was watching Magic Kingdom Mamas Insta-Stories and saw Parker in the background! ha ha This is when he was waiting for Rayleigh and me while we were on Splash Mountain.

As you can see, the number one reason I loved taking my kids to Disneyland is because it wore them out! Ray was zonked out on the ride home. I also love that we are being active and enjoying the sunshine (and sometimes rain) and fresh air. We aren't fighting or watching TV. We are all happy to be together experiencing the magic. Yes, we have loved spending so much time at Disneyland and I'm so thankful for all of the many magical memories we were able to create.

Comments