Charmed Life
Did I tell you that after I started to finally feel better after being sick for 2 straight weeks, my throat started to hurt again? I marched myself right back to the doctor- I wasn't going to mess around with another infection. But she told me I had an ulcer on the back on my throat! Probably from acid reflux- too much lemon water and antibiotics. It's another very painful thing but I have to just wait and let it heal. I'm glad it's not strep again, though! And THEN, my tooth was acting all weird and feeling ouchy so I marched myself into the dentist but it was just a little recessed gum line which was exposing my root. Dr. Johnson re-filled 2 old cavities though and I should be good as new soon! Sheesh!
As a result of all this pain and sickness, I was REALLY needing a beach day. Tanner and Parker had a date to go to the temple and do baptisms, go shopping, and dinner and a movie, so I took that opportunity to take the 3 littles to visit my mom and the beach! We got VIP parking at Strands thanks to Robyn and we had the entire beach to ourselves. It was a little chilly but I know our empty beaches on Saturdays are going to be few and far between once the weather warms up so we enjoyed ourselves the best we could! The kids had a blast running in the waves and climbing rocks. Rayleigh colored a little bit and we ate snacks. We drove through Chick Fil A on our way home and everyone slept so well that night. I love beach days!
And it was fun to visit my parents for a little bit too. Karina came over with Sav and Tav. It was Tavian's 13th birdhay so I gave him a little Starbuck's card. My mom was watching Savannah so Kari could take Tavian out for a little birthday date. It's always fun when we get to see cousins!
It was back to Disney again one day before school last week and it was crowded with Spring Breakers! Yikes! But we still had fun. There's something cool about waking up when it's still dark (Thank you, Daylight Savings) and enjoying the morning at the Magic Kingdom. I have such good kids- they make life so fun!
| She slathered her face with pink zinc. Showing me her muscles from climbing those big rocks! |
| This big girl is officially in the nursery now! |
| We got there early so we could score an annual pass-holder Mickey popcorn bucket! |
| Hey look! It's the scary mom! |


















Comments