Time Out For Women and Womanology
We were finally able to get ourselves back to Disneyland and we decided to plant ourselves and watch the parade and Mickey's Mix Magic show. We ordered brownie sundaes to-go and got our parking validated for 5 hours, then we walked over to Small World and found a perfect spot to watch the shows! It was so fun and we felt so special with our great spot and yummy treat! Rayleigh made a friend and LOVED dancing to the music! She was adorable. We love our Disney days!
Tanner took Friday off and we left Parker in charge while we went to the temple! It had been so long and we had a marvelous time together. We met my mom and dad and Cami there too. It was so peaceful and Tanner and I were able to grab lunch together after and enjoy doing what we do best: talking! ha ha
That afternoon, I had the pleasure of going to Time Out for Women with my best girls! We ate dinner at Cheesecake Factory then checked in. The event was held in charming downtown Riverside and we sat and listened to Nathan Pacheco give the most beautiful sing along concert. It was so fun and super uplifting. I so needed this GNO. The entire day was pure bliss!
Saturday, we cruised back down to Riverside for a full day of inspiration and empowerment during TOFW. The messages were all focused on receiving personal revelation and they were so heart felt and touching. We shared a giant mountain of nachos for lunch and it was hilarious how excited we were about the food.
I missed my family while I was gone and Tanner did a great job holding down the fort. I was home in time to tuck them into bed. Sunday, I was awoken by little people all wanting to snuggle. We had a nice morning and were on time a wonderful day of church. I just love Sundays!
Tanner took the home field once again on Monday morning so I could attend the Womanolgy Conference at the Newport Beach Country promoted by HOAG. I loved sitting next to Amy and seeing Lisa and Emily! The conference was all about "finding your tribe" and living a healthy, fulfilling life. The doctors were all brilliant and I soaked it all in. And the food was amazing.
So I was basically filled to the brim by Monday afternoon. I felt like I was given a huge gift and was now responsible for taking what I learned and how I had grown and paying it forward. I feel so lucky and blessed and happy and alllll the good things!
























Comments