LUCKY

Happy St. Patrick's Day! This year, we were fortunate enough to have Angeluis here to celebrate with us! They were in town for Angel's Aunt's wedding and we loved having them! The week leading up to their visit, I helped in Rayleigh's class which is always a highlight. The kids got free In-n-Out for reading 5 books at the library. Ella was smitten with her cheeseburger. To score extra mom points, I used a coupon to get everyone Yogurtland for dessert. They ate their entire dinner and dessert in the car which meant zero clean up. Winning!
Rayleigh had Spring picture day at school and looked absolutely adorable. I also had a last minute dentist appointment for some discomfort I was feeling. My mom was generous enough to watch the kids while I ran in for an exam. I ended up not having any huge issues, just needed 2 cavities refilled. I'm glad that's over! My mom was watching Josi's boys too, so the cousins had a blast together! 
And guess what? Dreams do come true! I am now the proud owner of my very own ultrasound probe which conveniently connects to my phone! I scanned a friend at mutual the other night who is 11 weeks pregnant with #4. We could see the little guy wiggling and being utterly adorable. I am excited to get back out in the scanning scene!

Angel arrived and we dashed off to a bachelorette dinner for her Aunt. I was able to see Cindy and Charity whom I hadn't seen in forever! It was so fun to get out and have some girl time with my BFF. Angel and I talk to each other every single day on Marco Polo- this app has been life changing and sooooo therapeutic. I seriously think this app saves lives. And it was developed by a young mom who graduated from BYU! Anyhoo, dinner was loud and fun and we had a great time away from mom/wife duties for the night.
Saturday, Luis made the best breakfast and we hung out and let the kids swim before they headed to the wedding. We tried to go on a wild flower hunt to see the Super Bloom with Tanner but so did the rest of SoCal so we ended up just stopping by the Loop for a neat treat and going swimming instead. 

The kids worked hard on a leprechaun trap but that sneaky fellow got away AGAIN! Angel's kids had never been on a St. Paddy's day treasure hunt before and had so much fun! The leprechaun used the kids' bathroom, destroyed the trap, and left a big basket of treats in the backyard! They made magical green pudding by shaking up the "fairy dust" with milk (which the leprechaun turned green). The kids were so stoked- it was awesome! Angeluis met her family down at the beach and after church we ate corned beef and cabbage and our traditional rainbow jello.
I'm feeling pretty lucky to have such an amazing family and the best friends ever!











My new ultrasound probe came! I waited for Tanner to open it up and try it out! I'm in love!


The guest room in all her glory- new Purple mattress!




Parker and Kailo making a leprechaun trap







The sweetest scene





















Comments