Memorial Day 2020

Sunday was spent at home and it was so nice. We had a great sacrament meeting with NO tears or time outs, we ate chicken n rice, we went swimming and had another family movie night: Parent Trap. I dyed Rayleigh’s hair pink and Jack and Parker got some blue in their hair. I gave Parker a hair cut too and for the first time ever, I had to have him sit down because he’s too tall!
On Monday, Tanner and I visited the chiropractor for the first time and it felt amazing. I’ve been feeling so much discomfort in my lower back so I’m excited to get a few adjustments and finally start exercise swimming in the pool once my tether comes!
After that, we loaded up, picked up Chick Fil A, and cruised down to the Back Bay for some stand up paddle boarding. Rayleigh and Jack tried it out and loved it! We spent about 2 hours down there before we packed up and went home. We went swimming, ate dinner, and had another family movie night: Harry and the Hendersons. 
We have a good time when we play together, and going on adventures is our favorite. But it’s nice to know that we are perfectly contented home together.










Comments