Primary Easter Egg Hunt
BREAKING NEWS! Disneyland is set to open on my birthday! What a wonderful birthday gift to me!!!! In other news, we had a Primary Easter Egg hunt and it was glorious. The kids haven't been to primary in over a year, let alone any kind of activity. They were all so darling and excited. Rayleigh cried and cried because she didn't get as many eggs as she was hoping. I'm not sure why it upset her so much and quite frankly, it made me mad. "She should be happy with what she found!"... But the dear sweet Primary President created a special "golden egg" just for Rayleigh. It made her soooo happy and although I didn't want to give in to her little "tantrum", it touched my heart that Sister Meaders would be so tender hearted and thoughtful towards Rayleigh.
Tanner took Parker golfing (against his will, but I think he had fun) and then Parker went to his first "dance" at the Jones'! He went with a couple buddies and he had a great time! He's growing up....
Kids were great at church on Sunday and Kassidy and Bridger did a gender reveal- it's a BOY! I can't wait to scan her next week!
Jack made this at school: I love my family, I like Oreos, I love games.
AND I LOVE HIM!!!
Sweet note from Ginger who has been in the hospital since Christmas time...





















Comments