Newport Beach with Friends
My friends all pretty much homeschool their kids now and Rayleigh and Jack have April off of school, so we all decided to have a "Spring Break" this week. Erika planned the beach day so we all met at 15th street in Newport Beach. To be honest, I was NOT looking forward to going to Newport and I was super nervous about finding parking at a "new" beach and I wasn't sure about the crowd levels or the surf conditions. I didn't even know where to go! I was the first one there and the beach was already crowded so I tried my best to find a good spot to plant a big group. There was 6 mom's (and 1 dad) coming with 23 kids betweens us. There was a crazy shore break and a good sized dune which blocked our view of the waves from where we were sitting. BUT, it all worked out and the kids had a blast. There were plenty of kids for everyone to play with and the sunshine was wonderfully therapeutic. We stayed for about 3 hours and then headed home so Rayleigh could attend a make up dance class. But Parker stayed with everyone and didn't get home until about 8:30pm! Living the teenage dream. (He's got his work cut out for him- getting caught up in school work!)
All in all, it wasn't 3 Arch but it was a pretty ideal beach day with friends. Our first real beach day of the season and it's only March 31st!
Also, I had to take a screenshot of this Marco Polo from my mom. I love when she grabs my Dad to come say hi. They make my life full of so much joy and happiness! They LOVE me!!!!! And I love them!
Powerhouse Moms!
I absolutely LOVE these pictures of Rayleigh! That light and joy in her face is undeniable! She treasures her friends!































Comments