A Halloweenie Weekend and the Primary Program
Jack Peterson- When I do things that Serve Heavenly Father I feel helpful. One day I volunteered to help my mom do the dishes. I liked doing the dishes because serving my mom made me feel good inside. I know Heavenly Father needs all of our helping hands and I’m happy to help.
Ella Peterson- The 8th Commandment is Thou Shall Not Steal. Stealing is when you take something that’s not yours. If you take something from someone you might get in trouble and hurt someone’s feelings. Heavenly Father wants us to be kind and not take things that don’t belong to us.
Rayleigh Peterson-
The Lord called Enoch to be a Prophet. Enoch wasn’t sure if he could do what the Lord wanted. He thought that he was too young and not well-liked by the people, who found him “slow of speech.” But the Lord was with him and he built a city- a city of Zion. The people who lived in it were very righteous. They lived as the Lord commanded. There were no poor, because everyone loved and served one another, having “one heart and one mind.” After many years of obedience, Enoch, with Zion and all its people, were taken into heaven, where there was nothing but “peace, justice, and truth.”
Enoch brought peace into the lives of those around him. We can also help others feel peace by serving and loving them as we strive to live as the Savior would have us live.
Kim and Monte and my parents were able to watch via Zoom. What a blessing!
After church we hiked to Pumpkin Rock and Parker went to a fireside at the Bishop's house. Parker is doing a little better, but he's in between friendships and that's a very hard place to be.
All in all, it was a wonderful week and we are feeling very blessed!













































Comments