The Christmas Millennial Choirs and Orchestra Star of Night Concert

This year's Christmas MCO Concert was unforgettable. For the first time, I brought Rayleigh, Jack, and Ella and they were enthralled. I brought special new sketch books and fine tipped markers so they could draw while they listened and though they are little and wiggly, they had excellent behavior and did so well! The songs were breathtaking and I wish I could have had another opportunity to hear the concert. I'm so proud of Tanner and Parker for participating and singing their hearts out. Parker was on cloud 9 the next day and was sad the concerts were over- he wanted more, too! Nothing compares in majesty to these concerts. The song choices and arrangements were magnificent and "When You Wish Upon a Star" really touched my heart in a significant way. The kids were familiar with many of the songs which made it that much more enjoyable. I am so grateful for the OCMCO organization and hope it continues for many more years!
After the concert, we saw Tanner briefly but were disappointed that we couldn't see Parker (hence, no pictures of my handsome boy). We finally had the pleasure of eating and Maggianos and it did not disappoint. Our server didn't know our meal was comped but he treated us like royalty! He was so nice and accommodating! I told the kids they could order whatever they wanted to Jack ordered the most expensive thing on the menu- the filet mignon! We ordered lots of yummy appetizers and desserts too. I got the cream brûlée and we were able to send lots of our leftovers home to Cami who's still a little sick with Covid. It was a long dinner and kept us out a littler later than we are used to. Rayleigh fell completely asleep on my Mom's lap! My Dad seemed to really enjoy himself- there's nothing like a fancy free meal to make you happy!
All in all, the entire evening was a raging success and we all went to bed happy and satisfied. 
I cannot wait until next year when we can enjoy the MCO Christmas concert again!





















Comments