The Benson Boone Concert with Ella

 The day finally arrived that we greatly anticipated- the Benson Boone concert at Crypto Arena in Downtown LA. Andrea and I were both so excited to share this special night with our kids. Our husbands went along for the ride willingly but maybe not too enthusiastically- I had to pull out the lyrics to several songs for Tanner to read/sing along. 

But, the concert blew away every expectation I'd had for Benson and his performance ability. I mean, I knew he was a great singer and would do a flip at some point, but he is PHENOMENAL. His voice is blessed by God and the athleticism to do so many flips and not run out of breath is remarkable. The way he told stories and engaged with the audience was so sweet. I loved when he would add insight into his meaning behind some of the songs he wrote much like an artist does with a painting when you can sit down and learn more about their personal inspiration. 

Benson Boone is adorable and how nice it was to be able to sing along to every single word of every single song with my 8 year old daughter and never once wish a lyric was changed to make it more appropriate for her. Thank you Benny! Ella and I truly bonded over his music driving to and from soccer and singing our hearts out at the concert was the best experience! I wish we could do it again and again!

It was fun seeing Andrea and her cute family across the arena and sharing this whole magical night with her. It was awkward running into Jill and Courtney on the way out amongst the throng of thousands of people. But it was comforting to remember that bugs will always be in my life but they don't have to block my path. 

Ella, I had the best time with you singing and dancing (until you fell asleep). I love your love of singing and music and I pray you will always strive to grow that gift and talent. Let's go to the Benson Boone concert again when he goes on another tour! I love you!!!


































Comments