Our fun filled weekend!


So, our Aunt and cousins (easier than saying my mom's roommate from college that has been her best friend for over 40 years and her kids who we all thought were our cousins because we are all so close) have been here visiting their ACTUAL cousins in Ritz Cove. How convenient that we happen to live right by there! My sister Josi and I have been orphaned (as we have in the past) this week while my mom paints the town red (specifically Laguna Beach) with her BFF. Well, we all seem to have a good time, regardless. 
 Josh and Lisa came and brought their little baby, Tanner, who happens to be just 2 weeks older than Parker! So Friday night they had tickets to the Hollywood Bowl and asked if I would watch him for them. Of course! The boys had so much fun playing and eating and bathing together! It was kind of a rush pretending I had twins! :-)


Tanner and Parker in the bath
All ready for bed!

Saturday morning Tanner (the dad), Parker and I went out to Lulu's, a French restaurant right by our house, for brunch! We ordered crepes and they were so delicious! We all loved them! (Not as good as Monte's but a close second...)

Hmmmm!
Then we headed off to Salt Creek again and got attacked by a sand monster! Oh no, wait, that's just Parker. He literally runs to the waves when we get there and gets all wet and then sprawls out on the sand and gets completely covered! It doesn't seem to bother him at all so I just let him play and be happy!

We are a happy fam-i-ly! (Yes, I'm the primary song leader...)

Laura and Jon (Can you tell she's 6 months pregnant?)
Here's the view from the home where our "cousins" were staying. After the beach we took a quick dip in the pool. Paradise...
Who's that super hot guy? Oh! It's just Tanner! And there's Josh and cute baby Tanner!
We decided we really liked Ritz Cove and wouldn't mind living there someday. Who wouldn't love living next to Oprah, Magic Johnson, and the guy who owns Costco? Just something to think about...

Comments

Perry Family said…
What a fabulous weekend! Great company, beautiful scenery...I'm 100% jealous!
Megan said…
oh how I miss the beach.

Love the new blog look!

Miss you guys
Allred Family said…
I want to go to the beach..... some day SOON :)
I love your new look...TOO CUTE