Cha Cha Cha Changes!

Well,


We moved!


It was a crazy couple of days leading up to the big, long trek across the plains. But we pulled it off!



It was hard to say goodbye... I hate goodbyes. So we just said, "See ya later!" We had a few farewell parties. One at the beach with family, one at the pizza store with some friends... it was nice to lay eyes on my loved ones one last time. We miss you all already! And the warm So Cal weather...


"See ya later!" Parker did absolutely amazing on the 12 hour long drive to Utah. For an ACTIVE 2 year old we were pleasantly surprised! :-)

Well, we pulled into our new house in Orem and unloaded our trailer. Then it was off to bed because the next morning I had an interview for an ultrasound job in Provo! It went really well (I got the job) Later that day we went to Idaho and loaded up the trailer and a uhaul with all of our stuff that had been in storage for 3 years. We have a lot of STUFF! Then we drove it back down to Utah. (Had enough driving yet?) It's taken us a while to get settled but we're almost there!

Tanner started working at his new job and then 3 short days later it was back up to Idaho for Thanksgiving! It was nice to leave the boxes for a few days and be with the family and FOOD!


We had Thanksgiving at Tanner's parents house. They invited 2 international students from BYU to share the feast with us as well as the sister missionaries! It was a full house! But we had plenty of food and I think I'm going to say that it was the BEST tasting food that ever was created. Kim is an amazing cook!!!! (And my green beans didn't turn out too bad either...) :-)


My beautiful little sisters, Kassidy and Kaitlin



I'm a good Aunt, really! Kaydence LOVES me! I swear! :-)


Camera shy?


Please excuse my husband. I have not one decent picture of him from Thanksgiving. He thought it was funny to make weird faces in EVERY single picture taken of him. Sigh.... oh well! I still love the guts out of him!


Monte + Kim= amazing


Me and Kass


Kaitlin and me



I got him to smile behind that turkey! lol Then look at my face.... sheesh!


Nicole is always picture perfect


Nicole had Kim take this picture of them thinking this was HER camera! (We all have the same one...) THANKS! This picture is lovely! :-)


On a turkey high


The newlyweds


Cutest prego girl! She's like 9 months along people! Do you think she wears maternity clothes? Nope! Cant wait to scan that cute little baby girl!


Precious


Keeping up with the Kaydence


Sibling love


"K, Tanner. You need to smile!" click "Tanner!!!! What's wrong with you!!!???" :-)

After we stuffed our bellies to the brink we left the babies with Papa and went to see NEW MOON! OMG!!! AWWWW! TEAM JACOB!!! LOL You should have heard Kassidy! It was hilarious! This girl loves a nice set of abs! :-) New Moon was great but the best part was just being out on a date with my hubster! Good times!





Didn't get a shot of Nicole, Travis, and Kaitlin and Travis.... oops!

When we came home Kaydence had fallen asleep on Papa's lap with her ball and her bear! So cute! Parker was running around like a crazy guy.

The next morning we got up before the sun and hit some black Friday sales! It was the first time we'd ever done that and we scored! Woohoo! Later we went to the mall where the most terrifying thing that has ever, and hopefully will ever, happen to me. We lost Parker! It was so scary. I was running up and down the mall afraid to ask anyone for help for fear that I would just start hysterically crying and not make any sense. I was trying to call Tanner and not getting a hold of him (my worst nightmare) I'd left him with his Aunts and Uncle in the little play area while I went to get him some new clothes and when I got back I asked where he was (because I didn't see him playing around) and they all turned to me in what seemed like slow motion with their eyes wide and said, "We don't know." You can't take your eyes off my little guy. Kassidy found him at the model airplane kiosk. Go figure. This kid loves anything electronic. I ran back to him and by then Tanner had him in his arms and I just broke down. I was shaking so bad. The worst thoughts run through your mind when your child is lost. On Black Friday. BUT all's well that end's well!

I guess that's it for now. I start my new job on Monday and Tanner starts BYU in January! Life is different for sure but soooo good. We are so blessed! I'll update with pictures of the house soon!

Comments

Perry Family said…
Congratulations! I bet its hard to leave sunny california, but provo isn't so bad either!!! Can't wait to see more pics!
Anonymous said…
Great photos of the whole Thanksgiving weekend!!! I thoroughly enjoyed every minute!!! Can't wait to see you guys! Hopefully soon!
Love ya,
Grammy
Anonymous said…
Oh, and by the way, your green bean casserole was AMAZING!!!
Grammy!
Mathie Fam said…
Sounds like you're very busy! Hope the new job is going well. Wish I could be in Utah--Jealous!
Megan said…
Congrats on the move and the job! You can come scan my baby anytime!! I would love any excuse to see her.

Maybe we can get together sometime...Provo is a couple hours away, but we come down occasionally. If you are ever up near Logan, make sure you call!
Sue Ann said…
LOVE all the photos, Darlin'. Keep 'em comin'.......
Anonymous said…
You need to post pictures of you place when are all settled! I can't believe how great Parker was for the move, what a dream! It was so great to see you guys! I LOVED your green bean casserole it was so delicious!!!! WAY cute pictures! Your job sounds like it is going to be awesome that is so exciting. Can't wait to see you guys on Friday, Kaydence LOVES her cousin Parker and even though that picture doesn't show it she loves her aunt Chan too! That picture was hilarious!
Callie said…
you moved to utah in the cold season! you're crazy! but a fun move. where is your job? maybe i'll come to your dr?!
WHAT YOU MOVED HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you working my OB is PROVO obgyn is it there by chance???? We need to get together me you and nicole and go play!!
Callie said…
Isnt it funny how you have to respond to comments? anyway, yes call me anytime you need someone. do you guys have family around here? if not you'll have to pretend we are. I don't know what I'm having yet but am not sure i want to find out. i have 2 june babies already 1 boy and 1 girl so it might be fun to be suprised. yaeh working mom status sucks, you do what you have to to make things work. Fun for him to get to go back to school. good luck with that! and call anytime, we're just down in springville