It was about time...

Ok, I know. It was getting a little out of control. I guess I have issues cutting my sons hair. But, putting my fears aside, we took him into the salon (Heaven knows I cannot cut hair) and had his hair professionally cut.
He.
Did.
Not.
Want.
To.
Cut.
His.
Hair.

And he let everyone within a 10 mile radius know it! The poor lady who was to cut his hair was probably scared out of her mind!



"No! I don't want a hair tut!"


"Cheese"


Trying to keep the peace while waiting to sit down. Parker is obsessed with teeth lately...


We did it!!! Whew! I had to sit Parker on my lap while she cut and Tanner was a smart man and whipped out his I-Phone and started Ice Age for Parker. Perfect distraction!

He looks like a big boy now and I hate it. But at least he's still adorable. I love him.


Comments

Perry Family said…
i loved seeing all your christmas pictures!! looks like you are having a great time making your own family traditions!!
Amy said…
Parkers hair is sooo cute. He really does look like a big boy- no mistaking him for under 2 now. Sooo cute. It was really fun seeing the 3 of you at dinner- I need to get the ones of the 3 of you that I took.
Love the haircut. He is so dang cute! I hope you guys are doing well! We are coming in January, so maybe we'll be able to see you guys!
Allred Family said…
Love the Haircut, he does look like a BIG boy now!!!!
Sue Ann said…
Oh, Dear. He didn't cry when I cut his hair! He is so handsome! Kiss those cheeks for me!
Anonymous said…
Did you keep the hair they cut as a memento? Parker is getting so big and I seriously LOVE the new hair cut, he looks like such a little stud man!