Christmas Time in '09 (Part III)
Well, here we are bright and early Christmas morning! Santa delivered! Woo hoo! I have some cute video of Parker right before we headed out to the tree to see what Santa brought but I'll have to post it later when I have more time.
It was a nice, quiet morning- just the three of us. :-) We unwrapped all of our gifts before 9am and Tanner made us a delicious Christmas breakfast! Parker was thrilled to be playing with all his new Thomas the Train stuff and of course the race cars! Tanner surprised me with a beautiful heart necklace with rubies in it (because that is the birth stone for July and Parker was born in July) and my mom out did herself with some earrings from Tiffany's! Wow! Tanner was pretty stoked with his BYU sweatshirt... I think it's safe to say that he gives way better gifts then he receives... But it was a sweet morning. Especially cozy next to our new fireplace! (I've always wanted one! Thanks again, Honey!)




That night we were invited to Spence and Mona Kay's house for (I'm not kidding you) the most delcious Christmas feast! Mona Kay is the best cook EVER! She hosted the dinner for 21 people! Can you say domestic? Parker had the best time ever with all of the kids and actually let us eat in peace! Wow! Caleb, Sage, and Gavin were darling as usual and we are excited that we live so close to our awesome friends again!
Princess Sage and her cousin (and Prince Parker...)

The hostess with the mostest!
I love this picture of my cute lil boy! He WAS having fun!

Don't even get me started on her desserts. You'd think Mona Kay would put on a few pounds with the yumminess she bakes up!
Cute Caleb
Gavin and Parker were cute together!
This picture makes me laugh every time I see it! Parker was trying to vaccinate Tanner with a toy needle thing and shot him right in the...! Priceless. Poor Tanner! Sorry Hun!
Christmas Time in '09 was definietly different than any other Christmas we've ever had but it was great and we are ready to start some family traditions of our own. I've been reading about other families' fun traditions and I think having them makes the holiday much more magical.
Well, that's it for now! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! :-)
It was a nice, quiet morning- just the three of us. :-) We unwrapped all of our gifts before 9am and Tanner made us a delicious Christmas breakfast! Parker was thrilled to be playing with all his new Thomas the Train stuff and of course the race cars! Tanner surprised me with a beautiful heart necklace with rubies in it (because that is the birth stone for July and Parker was born in July) and my mom out did herself with some earrings from Tiffany's! Wow! Tanner was pretty stoked with his BYU sweatshirt... I think it's safe to say that he gives way better gifts then he receives... But it was a sweet morning. Especially cozy next to our new fireplace! (I've always wanted one! Thanks again, Honey!)
That night we were invited to Spence and Mona Kay's house for (I'm not kidding you) the most delcious Christmas feast! Mona Kay is the best cook EVER! She hosted the dinner for 21 people! Can you say domestic? Parker had the best time ever with all of the kids and actually let us eat in peace! Wow! Caleb, Sage, and Gavin were darling as usual and we are excited that we live so close to our awesome friends again!
Christmas Time in '09 was definietly different than any other Christmas we've ever had but it was great and we are ready to start some family traditions of our own. I've been reading about other families' fun traditions and I think having them makes the holiday much more magical.
Well, that's it for now! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! :-)


Comments
LOVE you Guys
ohh and Gav is sitting on my lap looking at the pictures..Screaming Parker, Parker, Parker!!!! I think he has a new best friend ;)