New House

There's still so many projects to do around the house but for now here's an update. I'm not showing you the basement because it's horrendous. But enjoy the rest of the house!


The family room


Our little round table that we've had ever since we were first married...



Kitchen...


Home teacher room with our little Christmas tree



Parker's room
(Notice the totally awesome peter pan that really does fly all over his room!)


Parker's Bathroom

Our bedroom



The view from our backyard! I can't wait until it's summer time so we can actually enjoy being outside! No offense to the Utah people who think that this is abnormally warm weather for this time of year. It's not. But it's still beautiful! (from the window...)


Parker decided to take some self portraits! lol


Before we moved I tried to prepare Parker as best I could for the huge change that was coming. Every night before he went to bed I'd tell him about our NEW HOUSE and that we were going to live by the mountains and that we had to say bye bye to the ocean. We weren't going to live close to Nanny and Bebo and Jojo any more but we would be close to Travis and Nicole and baby Kaydence. Anyhoo, this went on for a few weeks. One day I was having a weak moment and was crying. I was feeling a little overwhelmed I guess. Well, Parker came up to me and said, "Mamma, new house! Travis, Kaydence, new bedroom, new toys!" He was so sweet trying to cheer me up. He's been adjusting just fine to this new little life of ours. Let's see how he does when I go to work. I'm sure he'll adjust faster than I will!



*Another Parker funny that I must record:

Today we were trying to chose a holiday movie to watch and he said, "Mamma, Ahhhh movie."

Any guesses as to what movie he was talking about?

.
.
.
.


Home Alone


:-)

Comments

Mathie Fam said…
The house looks great! Hope you're settling in ok! I MISS those mountains... only hills in Maine.
Sue Ann said…
You've really done a beautiful job, Darlin'. Warm and inviting! Love the photos of the Parks!!!! :)
Jeff and Ange said…
I can not believe that you already put your house together like that! I have lived in my house for almost 6 months and mine isn't even that put together.... impressive!
Allred Family said…
Love your New Place....So much closer to us than your last one...lol
Lets get together and play again soon!!! Love you guys :)
Jenni said…
Cute place! so we are ging to be there between Christmas and New Years. We should get together if you are going to be around.
Anonymous said…
Hey! I tried to leave a comment a few times and it wouldn't let me it said there was an error! Anyway, LOVE your new place and it actually looks even more gorgeous in person! Parker has the cutest personality, I love that he is a fan of Home Alone, its a classic!
Perry Family said…
I love your house, you have done a wonderful job with it. And Parker is adorable....home alone is one of the best christmas movies ever!!
Jenny C said…
Cute house! I am going to call you next week so we can go play!! I just need your phone number. Tanner has my number, so have him text me your #.