Mothers
I don't know what I did right to be blessed with the most amazing Mom and Mother in Law in the world. Every happy, priceless memory I have has either one or both of them in it. I love them both so much that I felt the need to do a little tribute to these 2 incredible women in my life.
First, Kim.
Tanner's Mom.
She is the sweetest, kindest, most gentle, loving person you'll ever meet. She loves my Parker as much as I do which only makes me love her more. She's generous and forgiving. Smart and well rounded. She's beautiful inside and out and I'm so happy I can be her daughter. I love you, Kimi!
Oh! And there's baby Tanner! :-)
And my own dear, sweet Mother.
I can't even begin to thank her for blessing my life beyond measure. She's my best friend. I can't go a day without talking to her- I can tell her anything and she ALWAYS knows just what to say to make me feel better. I love that, as I grow older, I see more and more similarities between us. We've been on countless adventures together all over the world but the best times were right at home. She always made our home a warm one filled with love. Today, as we were singing those precious hymns in church about mothers, I was filled with memories of hearing my mom sing and thinking she had the most beautiful voice in the world. My Mom is positive and enlightened. She's witty and wise. She's benevolent and fair. I love her more than any words could ever tell. Ok, now I'm crying. I love you Mamma!
Of course my Mom couldn't be one without my fantastic Dad!!!! (Yep, that's me.)
She never ran out of snuggle time.
And to all the other Mother's in my life:
My 3 older sister's who helped show me what life is all about and who are truly my best friends,
To my glorious grandmothers who exemplified tenderness and strength beyond compare,
and to all the women who have played a part in my life by teaching me, edifying me, and loving me- I love you. I love you all so much.
Thank you.

Comments
I love you,
Kim