Photo Shoot and Fun with the Manning's
Jeff and Ange came to California one weekend to take Mason to Disneyland and enjoy all the pretty Christmas decorations. We offered to take some family pictures down at the beach and even though we almost missed the sunset the pictures turned out beautiful! Well, I guess it's easy for the pictures to turn out nicely when you're photographing gorgeous people. Andrea has just found out she's expecting! She's due in July and after 6 in-vitro attempts, years of trying, and too many tears to count I'm so glad they are finally being blessed with baby number 2- a girl!!!
We took the pictures down at Aliso and had fun snapping a few fun ones while we waited for them to arrive.
Jumping...
When they pulled in it was game ON! We rushed out onto the sand and started shooting! They were picture perfect and had their best smiles ready!
Parker had fun playing in the sand with cute Mason
Tanner, I think did an amazing job. I'm So proud of all he can do!
Chan and Ange! BFF!!!!! I literally don't know what I'd do without her. I can't do a day without talking to her. She's such a tremendous example. She's been an angel watching over me and completely there for me whenever I've needed her. We've gone through this harrowing infertility journey together and it's been such a blessing to have her to lean on. She's the best on so many levels and I'm so lucky to have her as a friend!!!
After the sun went down we cruised over to the spectrum for dinner at Wahoo's and then let the kids ride the Merry Go Round. It was so fun and such a blast hanging out together! We seriously talk or text everyday but we rarely get to actually see each other face to face!
Having friends like the Manning's is what life's all about.





























Comments