Laguna Beach Day & Newport Beach Boat Parade
One of the best days we had was spent all day with just the 3 of us. It was a sunny, crystal clear morning and we decided to make the most of it by cruising down to Laguna Beach for some breakfast pastries and hot chocolate. Parker wanted to play at the playground so we had a little picnic down there and enjoyed the exquisite view. I couldn't believe how distinct Catalina was! It was such a beautiful day!
Parker snapped this one of us enjoying our hot chocolate and croissants.
I couldn't get over this view of Catalina!
We love walking around Laguna- taking in all the sights and smells. Parker can't walk past the Candy Barrel without picking out a piece of candy. Tanner couldn't resist either!
One of our favorite spots is the Wyland Gallery. I can't get enough!
After some lunch we went to the Ritz Carlton to check out the amazing gingerbread house! It was so impressive and all decked out to the theme of fairy tales. It was magical. ;-)
That night we drove up to Balboa Island and watched the Christmas Boat Parade! It was super fun and really cool! I loved all the crazy, decorated, over the top boats with lights and sounds galore! We sang and danced and laughed our way around the island!
So many homes were decked out to the max, too! I couldn't believe my eyes!
It was a fantastic day- just the 3 musketeers! And we enjoyed many of the festive traditions that South Orange County has to offer.



















Comments