Pumpkin Patch Date with Mom
The Valencia PTA was having a fundraiser at Pumpkin City so I decided to take Parker! The plan was to bring the baby too and I was so nervous about how I was going to do it all alone. Then, when we were about to leave she started crying so I thought we'd have to bag the whole plan. But then I fed her and she fell asleep and my Mom offered to watch her while I took Parker. So we ran out the door and did as much as we could in an hour and then went back later that night with my Mom, too. We had a blast together and I'm so glad I was able to spend that brief one on one time with Parker. He's such a sweetheart and I don't want him to feel like he's been put on the back burner with a new baby in the house. He loved every second at the pumpkin patch! Doesn't take much to put a smile on this kid's face!
He REALLY wanted to do this "Goliath" slide but when he got to the top for the very first time he was so nervous, he almost chickened out! I told him to be brave and that he could do it and he did! You can see, each time he went down he had more and more fun!
I thought this picture was hilarious. He gave these girls a ride in the boat! ha ha
I love my son!
After dinner we went back with the baby and my Mom. There were a lot of Parker's friends there and we had a great time! It's fun to go to the pumpkin patch at night when it's all lit up! And it's a lot more fun for me when I have my Mom there! :-)
Doesn't she look cute in her pumpkin hat from Lynda?
Parker is getting so tallllll! We have a picture of him standing next to this thing every year. Crazy how big my boy is!
He was cracking me up with all the faces he was making in these things. He's such a character. Rayleigh just slept the whole time! Pumpkin patch success! Such a fun night!!


Comments