Rayleigh's First Week



What can I say? I'm obsessed with my baby. I stare at her all day long and take pictures of her perfect little face. She's darling. She's my princess.
Since we've been home, Tanner has been taking Parker to and from school and helping me a ton. I swear, you need a personal slave after you have a baby. How can you get anything done when you are feeding and cuddling your baby all day and all night? I'm not complaining. My Mom has been a life saver and Tanner and Parker have been so great. They have indulged me for sure.




My favorite thing is this bath. It's so adorable. She doesn't really enjoy the sponge baths very much. I can't wait until her button falls off so we can give her a good, warm soak.



Tanner got her this little outfit. It has stars on it which is so perfect because she is the bright shining star in our life right now- our tiny ray of light!


Happy girls are the prettiest!








Parker LOVES to hold her. It's so sweet!


This is how we are the majority of the time. She sleeps right next to me and I love it. She's actually a really great sleeper! I feel somewhat guilty for saying that but we've all slept really well!







Liz sent me an Edible Arrangement!!!!! I love it and I love her!! I have the best friends ever!

The boys during homework time...

Getting into a routine... Parker has been doing so well in school considering all these adjustments. He's really just the best little boy in the whole wide world.
We survived the first week!
 Rayleigh lost over %10 of her weight in the hospital so we had to supplement with formula for a few days. We left the house for the first time when she was 4 days old and took her to the doctor for a weight check. She'd gained some of it back so hopefully mamma's milk will do it for now!!!! 
Love my family!!!

Comments