San Francisco From Parker's Perspective

We gave Parker one of our old cameras and let him take whatever pictures he wanted.  Now we have our mini road trip documented from his perspective. We agree that it is important for Parker to have the freedom to express himself artistically (what little natural ability he posses due to being born of us) and this was a great way to see him thrive and shine as a cute little budding photographer. He's actually quite good and has some real talent. So, without further ado, here is our journey a la Parker.

First stop: Muirbeach Overlook

Hi Dad! (Clearly we are always on our phones.....)

Baby sister: Parker's number one fan

The attack birds at lunch on Stinson Beach

His marvelous Mother

His phenomenal Father

Look Nanny! Cool plants!

This forest was breathtaking!


There were MANY pictures of the Golden Gate Bridge. Well, half bridge, half dashboard. I selected the best to share...

Naked bike riders. I took this picture and told Parker to put his head down. He was appalled! Who would Do that?!?!?!?

Laguna Street!

Really old buildings...
This was when we first pulled up to the Fairmont.


I'm glad Parker had a camera and could document how spectacular the lobby of the hotel was. I would have looked like a crazy tourist if I'd busted out my camera. :-)

Parker was more interested in playing with his Transformers than snapping a few pictures of our room so I took over and got the job done. And of course captured a couple sweet photos of my darling baby girl.




The view






This was the second day on our way down to Pacifica Beach. We loved driving along the coast!

Here's the Taco Bell, right on the beach!

Good use of the zoom, Parker! Great action shot of these surfers!

While we waited for our food Parker asked us all to "say cheese!"



The art at the Ritz was right up my ally. I'm glad Parker captured it!

We took a little stroll around the Ritz Carlton and Parker snapped some great photos!

Notice Parker's reflection in my sun glasses. :-)
Taking a picture of Daddy taking a picture.

Apparently the drive home was pretty boring because this was the last picture he took.
We are so proud of our amazing son. He's the light of my life and I am so thankful for him. He's sweet and sensitive, bright and brilliant, kind and compassionate, fun and friendly. I am so lucky to be blessed with a boy like him. He makes parenting easy.  He's the best!

Comments