Birthday's and Baptisms

Yay!!! We were ALL so excited to head down south for Spring Break! It had been WAY too long since our last visit and we were so happy to make the trek back down. We left after school on Friday and got in late at night. Rayleigh had been to the pediatrician that morning for her 6 month check up and vaccinations so she did not do too well that night. She was a little fussy and ran a low grade fever. Parker never reacted to his vaccines and Rayleigh is usually so good tempered that it was a surprise to us to see her so upset. But we made it through. Nothing like Nanny's house to make you feel all better!

The next morning was Max's 9th birthday and we hit the town running with a birthday party first thing! The kids, of course, had an absolute blast and it was fun to catch up with my siblings. Josi came down for a visit- the first time in a year! So we were lucky to share the weekend with her and her cute boys! Jon was off cruising the Caribbean the entire week but we managed to still have a good time. ;-)














Later that day was such a special occasion. Tavian turned 8 and chose to be baptized! We all went down to San Clemente and shared in his special life event. It was just family. Cort baptized him. My Dad confirmed him a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. My Mom and Cami both gave talks. The sisters all sang, "I Feel My Savior's Love", and Josi and I played the piano. (She is SOOOO much better at playing than I am...) It was a very touching and tender evening. We all felt the spirit so strong and I'm so proud of Tavian for making such a monumental and righteous choice. He is a stellar kid and I'm so blessed to be his Auntie!

I made a little "Baptism Box" to help him remember this sacred day and the covenants he made with Heavenly Father. 







I'm so thankful for my family and for the blessed opportunity for us to live together forever in eternal bliss. I'm grateful for Parker's older cousins and the tremendous example they set for him. We are a very blessed family and not a day goes by that I don't thank my Father in Heaven for them all.

Comments