Sun On My Nose, Sand In My Toes

Josi's last day with us we all cruised down to the beach for some fun in the sun! Cami met us down there with her kiddos and we all enjoyed a brilliant blue sky and golden sunshiny day. A sweet little boy down on the sand offered James his kite when they were leaving and the kids loved flying it! Flying kites is so fun! Parker was thrilled to spend that time with his cousins and we all had a great time!

Just a couple of beach BUMS. ;-)













We love Jon's pool. I mean come on, just look at it! It looks like we are on some tropical island at a fancy resort! His pool is the best! And I LOVE that it's so warm. Rayleigh can't get enough of the water. She's my little mermaid. Such a splish splashy little princess. Ugh, I just love her.











We love the Montage!






Top on our list of fun things to do in SoCal was GO TO THE BEACH! And coincidentally we found out that some of our dear friends from Vegas were in town too! So we all met down there one day and it was such a happy reunion!!!! Shan and Trav let me live with them when I was pregnant with Parker. Tanner was laid off from KBHome and found work with Mont in SoCal. So he left and we rented out our home. Meanwhile I was still finishing up school at UNLV and was homeless! They graciously let me stay with them for almost 2 months. 2 hard months. I was at the end of my pregnancy with Parker and all alone. They will always hold a very special place in my heart. They are my angels. But we hadn't seen them in like 6 years! They got pregnant with their first child, Tristen, that summer that I had Parker and since have had 4 children! They took the older 2 to Legoland and ended their brief vacation at the beach with us. It was so wonderful to see them. I can't wait to go to Vegas and reconnect with them some more! The kids had a blast together and Shan and Trav are pretty much the nicest people you'll ever meet. It amazes me how Tanner and I have such awesome friends. There is no greater gift than that of a true friend.









Comments