Spring Break

Spring break in Southern California can't be beat! I LOVE spending time with my family and staying at my parents house. Life could not be better. We went to the Spectrum and let Parker play in the plip-plop fountain, took my parents out to dinner at Ruby's, Tanner had a meeting in San Diego and spent each day at a different facility, we went to the pool or beach every day. We enjoyed 2 Sundays in my home ward and were able to see some great friends!

Here's Rayleigh all dolled up for lounging by the pool. Such a diva she is. I adore this bathing suit. It's darling!






She loves her brother! Parker is literally her favorite thing in the world. He can ALWAYS make her smile and laugh. Their bond is more than I ever dreamed it would be.


My Mom watched Rayleigh for me one day while I took Parker somewhere but for the life of me I can't remember why. But, they had a great time together! I hardly ever let this girl leave my sight so this was a big deal for me. :-)
She loves Nanny's toys!




And she LOVES her Nanny! My Mom is the best grandmother that ever existed. She is so loving and sweet and patient and kind and affectionate. She makes up where I lack and I'm beyond thankful that she plays such an integral role in the lives of my children.



One day while Tanner was working and my parents were at the temple I took the kids to Nordies for lunch at the cafe and then down to the bakery for chippers. It was probably one of my favorite events of the week. The kids were so good and of course you can't beat lunch at the Cafe. All the people sitting by us could not stop admiring my 2 cute kiddos. They commented on Parker's hair (which happens petty much on a daily basis) and what a fantastic big brother he was. They all thought the baby was so adorable and loved her bow and bracelet. I was (and AM) a proud mama. We stopped by the Tesla store and Parker designed his own hybrid car. We stopped in front of the Windows store and play Just Dance. The baby was perfect and we had an amazing time.

I love Spring Break!

Comments