Christmas Time at Disneyland!
The day Angeluis arrived my mom stopped by for a visit! She hadn't seen our home since we moved in so it was so nice to show it off to her. I made her lunch and we chatted the morning away while the baby napped and Parker was at school. I love my mom so much and cherish every moment I get to spend with her. I am so blessed to be able to see her so often.
When we left to pick up Parker from school Angeluis pulled up so the timing was perfect! I was so excited to have my friends over to stay with us for a few days! Parker was beyond thrilled to see Nanny when he ran out of school. He gave her a great big hug and was smiling from ear to ear!
The next day Angel's grandma got us into Disneyland for free! Now, I'm not saying that all of our future guests have to take us to Disneyland as well but this sure sets a high standard! Angel's grandma is so sweet and loved seeing the joy on the kid's faces as we walked through the gates. After we got in Luis took her home and went to the library for a few hours so it was just me and Angel and our 4 crazy kids! Let me tell you, it was a very physical day for this prego lady!
Teo and Rayleigh love each other.
First stop: the Carousel!
Kailo was fond of photo bombing on the tea cups.
It's a Small World was by far my favorite. I don't know if I've ever been on it when it is all decorated for Christmas but it was so beautiful and so magical. And Rayleigh loves it! Parker had a hard time understanding that we couldn't ride any of the big rides.... But he still had a blast!
We met Luis at the parade and he brought us McDonalds which totally saved the day. He took the boys on a few rides which capped off the night perfectly for them!
Angel and I walked back over to It's a Small World to see it all lit up and cruised around Innovations for a little bit. Rayleigh was so excited in there! I think since she was sitting in her stroller or being held in line all day she had a lot of pent up energy and had been so visually stimulated that she was glad to explore with her body. We could have stayed in there all night! She was so cute! We also did a loop around Toon Town which was deserted and rode a ride in there.
By the end of the night this girl was pooped. I was blessed to have such sweet strangers help me with the stroller both getting to Disneyland and leaving. It's kind of a haul when you have an "in arms" toddler and a not-so-easy to fold stroller. But we made it ok.
We got home around 9:30 and Tanner was sound asleep. The baby had been woken up one too many times (getting in and out of the car and such) and was having a hard time settling down so I turned on Baby Bum and let her sit and watch while I got Parker in bed. Next thing I knew.....
Such a sweetheart.
Everyone woke up so happy the next day! And we chose a good day to go to Disneyland too because the next day it rained all day!

Comments