S'mores at 3 Arch with Angeluis
One thing that was high on our list of "Things To Do" when Angeluis were here was to have a bon fire at the beach. I called up my friend Paige who lives at 3 Arch now and we headed on down to the beach! We pretty much had the place to ourselves. 3 Arch is magical and we had a great time. The boys were sweet to indulge us and make us a fire and help keep the kids safe while we roasted marshmallows. Rayleigh immediately ran for the water. The surf was pretty intense that day with winter storms brewing offshore but she would not be deterred. Eventually I had to just take off all her clothes and let her have at it! That girl is crazy about the beach and especially the water! Parker enjoyed jumping off of the rocks and playing with Kailo. I am so happy to have such amazing best friends who like to do the same stuff that I do and really work hard to make it happen. We had a great time watching the sunset and eating s'mores! We have a pretty good life!
















































Comments