My Mom's Birthday at Montage Park
I love this tradition of celebrating my Mom's birthday at the Montage Park. It's always so beautiful in late August and the kids love running around the playground together. We always have pizza and fruit and Cami makes chocolate cup cakes. It's just perfect.
I love my Mom so much and I'm so thankful we can share these special times together. She is an extraordinary person, an incredible mother, a loving and devoted Grandmother, and a wife to be admired. I try to be like her each and every day.
After the party, I begged Tanner to let us walk down to the beach and watch the sunset. The kids LOVE the beach. Rayleigh wants to be buried over and over. Parker got in on the action too! And Jack just loved chasing birds and being in the fresh sea air.
Happy Birthday Mama!


















































Comments