Bubble Fest
I don't think there is any other event for a young child that could top Bubble Fest! My kids LOVE bubbles and were so happy to see the bubble show last year that I just HAD to take them again this year. I pulled Parker out of school and invited my mom to come with me. We had a great time! We were the first ones there and it was perfect- we had the place to ourselves! We had to wake up my sleepy little Jack to get there early. I hate waking up my babies! They are so sweet and cute when they are asleep!
I was bummed I didn't get a better shot of Parker in the huge bubble in the water- Ray wanted to get in too but then chickened out so I had to chase her around.
Perfect little kid area with tons of staff to keep the kids entertained. Awesome!!!
I forgot shoes for Jack! Baby brain! But he had socks so all was well. They didn't need shoes in this area because they ran from place to place and sometimes jumped in the bounce houses...
I wish I could have Parker with me all day. He is so smart and we could have so much fun together learning and exploring. He just took off and made himself happy with all the exhibits.
Outside we played with the HUGE bubbles!!!
SHOW TIME! Parker sat on the floor and we took the seats in the theater. I had snacks for the babies to keep them busy- it's hard for them to sit still but they did great and were so into it!!!
Everyone was pooped by the time we got home. My kinda day! xoxo






























Comments