My Little Fishies

So, basically my kids like to swim. I wonder where they get THAT from? Tanner is so great to take them out almost every single day to sit in the hot tub. I try my best to get out there a few times a day too! I can't wait for a hot summer to spend lounging and splashing together! We love having friends come over and I love that we can throw together dinner and a pool party in no time at all. I'm so glad we have a pool and pray we always have GOOD times playing in it!
At one year old, Jack refuses to swim with a floatie and is learning to swim like a big boy. Is there nothing this kid can't do? He surpasses my expectations daily. He's such an extraordinary boy!!!! Of course Rayleigh is my little mermaid and Parker is a good sport to play with his little brother and sister so nicely in the pool.

























Josi came down for "Spring Break" with her boys and they stopped by our new house on their way down to my Mom's house. The boys played cars and had so much fun together while I gave Josi a tour of the house and we chatted away. 6 little kids made for a busy couple of house but they are all so happy and cute! I love when cousins get together!!!



On Thursday, Jill, Courtney, and I got together in the morning and attempted to work out. Not an easy task with 5 toddlers running around. After school, I invited them all over for a swim date. Courtney brought pizzas and our goal was to get all the kids (10 of them) sufficiently worn out. I think it worked! The kids had a blast and us moms feel pretty cool. These kids are lucky to have each other!











I'm so thankful for this house and for our wonderful friends and family to share it with! I love the pool and pray that it will always be a source of good clean fun! Life is really so beautiful and I am so happy!



Comments