Ella is a Super Star!
SorryNOTsorry about all the pictures of Ella. ha ha She is just so beautiful and I love capturing the ever changing newborn stage as much as possible. I got this cute star comforter for the 2 beds in Rayleigh's room and I just HAD to have a little photo shoot with it. She is wearing a gold number from Robyn to match the gold stars. Truly, I wished on EVERY star, every shooting star, every birthday candle for these precious, perfect children I now have. All my wishes and dreams have come true. And my life is far richer, better, and more blessed than I could have EVER imagined it to be. I am so deeply content in my role as a mother. I love these children with my whole heart. They, along with their Father, make my world go round. Everything I am, all that I do, revolves around them in the best way. Please don't grow up. You are the twinkles in my sky and I love you all more than words can say.


Comments