Rayleigh's 6th Birthday!
My beautiful baby girl is 6 years old! She is radiant. She is light. She is joy! Rayleigh rarely has a frown and is the friendliest little girl. Her bravery is inspiring and I am so proud of all the wonderful ways she has grown this year! Kindergarten is NO joke but she is progressing nicely and LOVES school and church and dance!
She requested to wear a fancy dress (thank you, Jessi) to school and I made her a special lunch with a Sprinkle's cupcake! We made goodie bags for her to hand out to all of her classmates which made her so happy! Later, she had dance class! She smiled and danced her little heart out like only Rayleigh can! We then dropped Parker off at MCO and picked up a pizza to eat at Nanny and Bebo's house. They left the temple a little early so that they could come home and help celebrate Rayleigh's life. My mom baked her a yummy chocolate cake, we all sang to her, and she opened her gift. We all love being at my parent's house!
The next day, she wore her Harada shirt to school, Parker was able to go to the temple and be a witness during baptisms for the first time. On the way out of school, someone accidentally bumped into Rayleigh's eye and she was so sad. She clung to her teacher and cried and cried. It was nice to see how safe she felt with her teacher. (Sometimes I'm not so sure about her teacher- she is NOT Mrs. Wirtz) I think she was just SUPER tired, though, from our big week of celebrating and she just needed a few minutes to rest. So she climbed into my bed while we got set up for her birthday party!
4 of her little friends from church came over for swimming, dancing, cake decorating, fireworks, and present opening! They were so cute and Parker totally nailed it as DJ.
Her friends were so generous with her!
After her friends were picked up, Parker had 2 friends over and when THEY left, Tanner and I went to Jill's to play games with friends. I was soooo tired. But it was fun.
Rayleigh, the moment you started growing in my tummy, my life forever changed for the better. You made my life so happy and I'm so proud to be your mom!!!!!! I love you so much!!!!
* I took Rayleigh in for her 6 year well check and she is 45 pound and 45 inches tall! 50%th percentile for both.



























Comments