Halloween 2019
We were all kind of exhausted by the time Halloween finally came around but we rallied and had a fun couple of days.
First was the ward Trunk or Treat. I wasn't sure if we'd make it because Parker and Tanner had MCO but Tanner agreed to take Parker so I could take the littles to the party. I was hesitant to take them by myself because it can get a little chaotic with all the sugar, costumes, and being outside in the dark. But they did great and we had a super fun time!
Rayleigh didn't have a Halloween party at school and she got in trouble (probably from too much sugar the night before and not enough sleep). So that was kind of a bummer. But Jack had his first school party and it was so cute with cookie decorating and games! I was able to being Parker and Ella with me to Jack's party and they thought that was pretty cool.
We were invited to go Trick or Treating with all of our friends but we decided to just send Parker and do our own thing. We checked out the super amazing Pirates of the Caribbean House and ran into some friends there. Then we trick or treated and came home to hand out candy. Rayleigh and Jack loved sitting out with Tanner handing out all of their candy! And Parker had fun trick or treating with friends!
I kept Rayleigh home the next day because I anticipated a Halloween hang over and tons of bad behavior but the kids were sooooo good and played nicely allll day! It was glorious!



















Comments