Halloween Time

It might be fall but it is ohhhh soooo hot! I booked another field trip to our local pumpkin patch and it was kind of disappointing. After collected money from everyone and booking our time slot, we ended up sharing the morning with a giant group from the community preschool. It was packed with strangers and very hectic. No bueno. But the kids had fun and that's all that matters. I was finally able to help in Rayleigh's class with a painting project and it was so fun to see her in kindergarten. She has a really awesome teacher but I haven't been able to connect with her like I did Mrs. Wirtz (The best teacher to have ever graced the planet). So it was nice to be in the class for a couple of days. Parker took a CPR class on Friday and is not certified through the American Red Cross which is awesome! I had to have fun babysit quite a bit this week with helping in the school, and doctors appointments (I got a tube placed in my other ear and I'm hoping the crackling goes away). Not to mention the field trip and CPR class and swim team and MCO. Needless to say, he's gotten a little behind on his school work and it's stressing us all out. We need to buckle back down on real life! ha ha














Marshmallow girl



80's Day!


Parker has a little group of friends at MCO and it's just the best




Comments