Beach Day with Jo Jo and the Boys

Yesterday we met Josi and her boys down at Salt Creek for a little beach day! We never go to Salt Creek because thats where all the cool kids go, so I guess we are cool kids now!
It was so fun! The kids had a blast playing in the waves with Matt and Josi and I were actually able to talk to each other for a little while! A miracle!
The kids loving playing with cousins and enjoyed the sunshine. On our way home we stopped by my parents house, chatted for a little bit, and grabbed some popsicles. It was HOT. We came home, did a little yard work, and then swam. I did a little swim workout and some yoga, we had spaghetti for dinner, and Tanner came home when I was getting everyone bathed and we reviewed our finances. We met with our financial planner earlier this week and hopefully we are on the road to independent wealth! haha jk We are grateful for the Lord's blessings, though, and the expertise of a person who can advise us properly.
We got the kids to bed and enjoyed an evening of relaxation. It was a good day. If the picture of Ella's hair is any indication... usually, with a face like that, sun kissed shoulders, and air blown hair, there is no doubt it was a good day!
















#happy

Comments