Best Day Ever with the Manning Fam!

I hadn't seen Andrea in over a year and I can't even remember the last time Tanner saw them. Andrea came down from Vegas to spend a week in Newport with her family and she stopped by our house on the way! I laid out a smorgasbord of food and she put Weston down for a nap while the kids swam and played. We ate and sat in the backyard and chatted and it was just the best ever of all time. I just love her so much. She is my soul sister. My person. Life has been crazy these past few years with babies always arriving but I'm hoping we can spend a whole lot more time together in the future. Andrea is just amazing and Jeff isn't so bad. ha ha jk. We love Jeff and Ange so much. Our history is rich with trust, highs and lows where we held each other close, and creative beauty. I am honestly Andreas biggest fan and I always will be. Best Friends Forever!

That night we went to Michael Tolley's wedding reception with Josh and Erika. We saw so many dear friends from church that it was like the best reunion ever! We ate tacos and yummy cup cakes, watched the beautiful bride and groom dance and cut the cake, Tanner spent a million hours talking with Jeremy about work, and us girls chatted and took pictures together in the photo booth. The reception was held at the Jones' expansive property and we all agreed we could be happy living in Riverside if we had a place like that.
I've said it once and I'll say it again, nothing fills my cup quite like fun times with amazing friends. And weddings are just the best. Young love, food and music... it's a magical combination!
Today is Sunday and we are definitely taking a day of reset. We have been super lazy, eating french toast for breakfast, taking naps and getting backs scratched, we've been in and out of the pool, and we are grilling up some chicken with corn on the cob. I'm sure we'll do family movie night with chocolate chip cookies and popcorn and I gotta ask:
 Does life get any better?!!?!?!?













Zinc season is upon us


Comments