Spring Break Disney Days
We decided to do 2 last Disney days during our last week of Spring Break. We did Disneyland on Tuesday and California Adventure on Thursday. On Tuesday, we got there and went straight to Fantasy Land, did 6 rides, and went home after smoothies. We grabbed In n Out for lunch and Parker taught swimming lessons. I love a good Disney day!
On Thursday, I took Rayleigh on Incredicoaster while Parker took Jack and Ella to the animation academy. We did some drawing and rode a couple rides, and then went home for Wendy's and swimming lessons. I'm glad Parker was with us. He was so good with the kids and I can tell he's feeling better. The repentance process is hard, but he is doing all the right things now.
Disneyland is the perfect escape from reality and all that is hard and bad in the world. I love that we get to go so often.












































Comments