Dream Child

These pictures were taken one day when I walked around singing, "Whatever Parker wants, Parker gets!" I was indulging myself with a fudgecicle and Parker, obviously, wanted one too! So, here ya go! Enjoy!




But, the reason my child is such a dream is that he lets ME dream! I don't know what's been going on or why I'm so lucky but Parker has been the BEST sleeper! He's always been a pretty good sleeper but lately I put him down at 6:30pm (Like I've always done) and he wakes up not at 6:30am, but 7:30am! AND he still takes AT LEAST one 2 hour long nap a day. A few times he's slept for nearly 4 hours during his nap. I guess his amazing sleep patterns are due to the fact that he's full of energy the other 7 hours of the day that he's awake. I love my lil Bug-a-boo but I miss him when he's asleep!!! If only he'd sleep in my arms.... he's just way too busy for that!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, what a good little sleeper! Kaydence doesn't sleep nearly that much but she is a lot better than she once was. For the past month or two she sleeps about twelve hours (seven thirty to seven thirty) then takes an hour and half nap and sometimes a second shorter nap. Maybe a little bit of Parker rubbed of on Kaydence when you were up in February! You should come and visit more often ;)