I PASSED!!!!
This morning I took the ARDMS Ultrasound Board Exam in Physics and Instrumentation and I passed!!!!! I was THRILLED, to say the least. I've been so nervous about this exam. I've been studying for 4 months now. Recently every time I've thought about it, talked about it, or opened up a book related to Ultrasound my eye has started to twitch. I was severely stressed. But, the good news is, it's over with and I'm now a legal Ultrasound Tech! Woohoo!
I graduated from UNLV in December of 2007 in Health Physics with an emphasis in Ultrasound and took some time off work and school to be with my lil' man but I figured I'd better finish what I started. I love ultrasound so much! My obsession with pregnancy started at a young age, I've known for probably 20 years that I wanted to work in the medical field and when I was in high school I was determined to be an Ultrasound tech, now here I am. Bless my heart! Now all I need is a job! Well, maybe that could wait a while! :-)
My wonderful, supportive, and encouraging husband (and parents) took me out to Cheesecake Factory to celebrate tonight! Mmmmm, it was delicious!



Oh, and here's some pictures of Parker before church on Sunday. He looked soooo cute in his lil bow tie (My super good friend/ primary pres gave it to Parker for Easter). This is what Parker looks like when we mention going to the nursery- he really does NOT like going there. Sigh.
I graduated from UNLV in December of 2007 in Health Physics with an emphasis in Ultrasound and took some time off work and school to be with my lil' man but I figured I'd better finish what I started. I love ultrasound so much! My obsession with pregnancy started at a young age, I've known for probably 20 years that I wanted to work in the medical field and when I was in high school I was determined to be an Ultrasound tech, now here I am. Bless my heart! Now all I need is a job! Well, maybe that could wait a while! :-)
My wonderful, supportive, and encouraging husband (and parents) took me out to Cheesecake Factory to celebrate tonight! Mmmmm, it was delicious!
Oh, and here's some pictures of Parker before church on Sunday. He looked soooo cute in his lil bow tie (My super good friend/ primary pres gave it to Parker for Easter). This is what Parker looks like when we mention going to the nursery- he really does NOT like going there. Sigh.
P.S. It was 100 degrees here today and yesterday. I thought I moved AWAY from Vegas! Sheesh! I like the heat but that's just too hot! What happened to Spring?

Comments
Oh and because this is like the first post you ever mentioned the weather not being absolutely perfect I'm going to take advantage of it in hopes to get you here. The weather has been perfect, low 70's but its suppose to get be mid to high 70's tomorrow. I guess your just going to have to move to Idaho now (or Utah, because that's where is sounds like were going to end up) ;)
Parker looks adorable in that outfit- I love it. So would you really mind if I kidnapped him?? jk
Love you,
Grammy