Uh Oh. Please Help!

Comments

Brittany said…
Hey Chan. My good family friends have twin boys that just learned how to escape their cribs! She bought these crib nets to keep them in. The first time one of the boys saw it on the crib he pointed and said "Uh oh." He knows there's no way out now!

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=6372421
Perry Family said…
Bryanna did the same thing at 18 months. It was hard, esp. when I was pregnant w/ maddox and needed a nap. The kid was unstoppable. I purchased a crib tent...and that prolonged her climbing out for a little while. But she figured out how to unzip it eventually!
iknowjewels said…
Um I would follow what the other moms said. I am inproficient in that area. However there was this family in my last ward with twin boys and one of them (naughty one) kept crawling out of bed and ended up with the biggest goose egg on his head. She was so happy the day that they got the tents.
Allred Family said…
Sounds like he might be BIG enough for a big boy bed!!!!! I know scary...huh!!!!! That's what i did with Caleb....Good Luck :)
Brynn said…
Oh my word, I love this!

Haha...what can you do but laugh? :)