Baby News
In Baby news:
I'm feeling great! I'm almost 25 weeks now and totally nesting- but, I have no nest so it's a little frustrating at times. Tanner really doesn't get WHY I want to set up the crib right now... ;-)
Our baby girl LOVES music, she always starts to dance when the music starts. Yesterday we all stood up to sing "Called to Serve" during Stake Conference and, boy, she was excited after that. Parker can't get enough of feeling her jabby little kicks. He lights up with excitement when he catches her quick movements. Tanner is counting down the weeks and is enamored with his sweet, tiny daughter already.
I'm growing each day but still feeling really great. I'm not sick. I don't really crave anything in particular but when Tanner suggest something to eat I fixate on that thing until I get it. It's weird. I do yoga every morning for about an hour and it really makes me feel so good. I can definitely tell a difference when I don't take the time to stretch my body.
I can't wait to see her again. Not being able to scan myself has been frustrating but I can't complain. I can feel her and that's been such a heavenly experience. I can't get enough. I could stay like this forever!
We love you sweet, baby girl!
This is my belly on Mother's Day (I think we were in Iowa or something) 19 weeks
Tanner felt her kick for the first time this day.
Here I am at 22 weeks. We hit a huge Children's Orchard Sale and stocked up on TONS of clothes. We got 47 items for $21!
And here I am at 23 weeks... getting bigger! ;-)
I should do a better job of documenting my miracle baby and this pregnancy journey. So far I've just felt so good! She's my little Ray of sunshine!

Comments