Beach Days and Babysitting
You can never have enough beach days. We love the beach. It's never a bad day when you can squeeze in a little beach time. We've had a few play dates at the Montage and Salt Creek. We love living here!!
One day we met Robyn at the Montage and Parker played with Sadie. It was so cute. Andrea was down there, too, with her family. It was a busy day down there and the waves were pretty strong. But it was beautiful!
We met Cami down at the Montage a few times too!
We cruised up to Anaheim to pick up our free Angel's tickets. We are excited to go to the game! Yay!
The evolution of the bump... getting bigger! I think I'm about 27 weeks here...
Even cloudy days are gorgeous...
Tanner and I watched a family in our ward one day while the parents participated in Youth Conference. The kids were great and super fun!
Parker is soooo excited to have a little sister! :-)
The whole gang!
Sending kisses to Mommy and Daddy....
We are relishing every wonderful summer day!

Comments