Mikailo's 2nd Birthday in Utah!
We weren't sure if Tanner would be able to go with us to Utah this year for the 4th of July but luckily he was! We left bright and early on Saturday morning and drove all the way straight to Utah to make it in time for Mikailo's 2nd birthday party! It was a super HOT drive- we were so thankful for AC. My poor sister's AC stopped working when they were half way there. Ughhhh
Picture a la Parker
Parker made himself comfortable... Tanner and I listened to a book on tape while Parker did his own thing. He's such a good little traveler. Love my Bug.
Happy Birthday Kailo!!! We were sooooo thrilled to see our BFFs again! We ate yummy food and swam and enjoyed the best night with our favorite people!
And what a dream come true! Angel and I are pregnant at the same time!!! Finally! She is due just 3 months after I am! We are so excited to share this experience together!
We love Angeluis and Kailo! I'm so glad we were able to make it to the party and spend time with them in Utah!!




Comments