Angeluis and Rainy Days

It's always fun when Angeluis comes to visit! We had a great day at church, choir practice, and then they arrived while we were sitting in the hot tub. Luis made us yummy quesadillas and the kids had a blast together.
The next day, Angeluis took Parker and their kids to Disneyland! Parker was stoked! When they came home, I made home made mac n cheese and rotisserie chicken. I taught a VERY quick Come Follow Me lesson about strengthening our faith (see muscles!) And we decorated cupcakes that Parker baked. We got the kids to bed and sat in the hot tub and ate ice cream. We were able to talk and enjoy some grown up time together- a rare treat!
Tuesday, Angeluis woke up early and hit up a few hours at Disney before heading home. It was Keano's 2nd birthday! I woke up early and worked out, cleaned, took kids to school, went to the library with Parker and Ella, had Mia over for a playdate, sent Rayleigh and Jack over to Mia's for a playdate, took Parker to swim, brought dinner to Leslie who just recently lost her husband, and had BUNCO! It was a wild and exhausting day.
The next day was cold and rainy so we snuggled up with some In n Out and checked out the flooded baseball fields. Corona Virus is rearing its ugly head and things are starting to get canceled- school, swim, dance, MCO... to name a few. But I was able to attend one last HIGH fitness class with Courtney before those classes got canceled too. It was to help a young family who lost everything in a fire. It was nice to work out hard and do it for a good cause.
Tanner and I were lucky to get into see the dermatologist (no skin cancer!) before everything started shutting down. Leslie's husband's funeral was Friday and I was honored to lead the music. The gathering was small (Which is good because we aren't allowed to be in groups of more than 50). While I was sitting there I received notices that the schools are closing and church is canceled for a few weeks. And Parker was able to get to the temple one last time to do baptisms before it was closed as well. He was able to be baptized for the father of a woman who was there that morning. She said he'd passed away a couple years prior and didn't know who to ask to have his work done but felt prompted to just show up and get it done somehow- and Parker was the one to do it! What a blessing.
So, I guess Rayleigh is home from school until the end of April and I'm not mad about it! I love having my babies home with me.
Stay tuned to see how this Corona Virus saga unfolds....



















The best food ever at Courtney's!


Free hot chocolate for kids on rainy days





Jack slipped all over the floor after his bath and banged his head, again. He was bleeding pretty badly but we got it under control. Rayleigh stayed up secretly until 9:30pm building this for him so he would feel better in the morning. She is so thoughtful!







Took some maternity pictures for Malory!



Comments