Ben's 15th Birthday Party and the Dana Point Harbor Lights
Friday was Ella's last day of school before her Winter Break. She had a cute Polar Express Pajama Party and I think she had a good time. This girl really loves her teacher and her friends! I was able to go to Courtney's Barre class which I really needed and we did laundry and chores before setting off to Jon's park for Ben's birthday party. I was, once again, not really looking forward to it because it's sooooooo awkward with Jon. But luckily he was fine and the kids had a blast together. I can't believe these cousins are all growing up and getting so old! After the park, I hauled the kids around Dana Point Harbor and we totally nailed it. We got there right at sunset and it wasn't too crowded. We happily ran around and looped the harbor- we even saw sea lions! Everyone was so friendly, it made my heart so happy. We were hungry by the time we were done so Parker was my right hand man and ordered us some CPK! We ate at my parent's house and spent the evening with them which was so fun! I loved seeing Parker and my Dad each snuggled down reading in their cozy spots. They are cut from the same cloth. 'Twas a good day!


Comments