Peterson Ohana Kona Vacation Day 6
As was expected, we were all pretty tired this morning. We took our time eating a yummy breakfast and getting ready for the beach. But, we tried to go back to Mauna Kea and the parking was full. Bummer. So we tried a new beach, Mauna Lani and it was pretty nice! It was small and had a nice vibe. At first I wasn’t too sure. But it ended up being really pleasant. There was excellent snorkeling and Ella, again, made friends with other kids at the beach. I think she made a minimum of 2 new friends a day either at the beach or pool or both. Parker seemed to enjoy it but again just sat on his phone in the shade. We stayed for about 5 hours and then headed to Obisic for one last shave ice run. But they were closed! SAD! So we looked up another place, Gecko Girls at the King Shops and it was pretty good. Tanner and I found someone’s entire bag and turned it into lost and found. I hope Jay finds her bag!!! The girls ran off and went shopping in all of the cute little shops and explored the koi ponds.
We heated up left overs for dinner and tried to do some laundry and get organized before heading to the pool for one last gorgeous sunset. The hot tub felt nice and it was a lovely and peaceful way to end our amazing week in Hawaii.




































Comments