Peterson Ohana Kona Vacation Day 7 Traveling Home

 It was HARD for everyone to get up this morning. I set my alarm for 6 and I easily could have slept another hour. We packed up and cleaned up, got gas, and made it through security right in time to catch our flight. Easy breezy. The flight to Sacramento is only 4 and a half hours. I feel badly because Jack is going to miss soccer tonight and actually, Ella’s got pushed to tonight, too. And Ray had a pool party for mutual. I was telling Parker that I felt badly about the things that they were missing and he said, “well, they got to spend a week in Hawaii so….”


Top 10 for our 2025 Family Trip to Hawaii:

1. Swimming with Manta Rays at Night

2. Playing on the floating mats at Mauna Kea

3. Snorkeling Every Day

4. Watching the sunset from the top of Mauna Kea and the amazing star gazing 

5. Obisic shave ice almost every day

6. Delicious home cooked meals together

7. Watching the sunset from the resort pool

8. Ella getting her ears pierced!

9. Shaka Guide to chase waterfalls and swimming under a secret waterfall

10. Church with the locals




Comments