July 2nd: Back to Utah







It was almost like a day from the life we used to live! But not quite and definitely  not as sweet because you weren't there. I took Parker to school in the morning and it was so fun seeing all the kids run up to him screaming, "Parker! Parker!" It was a huge surprise to everyone, even Ms Alex! After I dropped him off I went to my office and hung out there for a while. It was pretty boring. All the guys were gone- I had just missed mark but I bet he's glad not to have seen me because Liz called me when I was there and said they had a major huge passionate make out session the night before. Ha ha I waited until Jon came back and talked to him for a while. I randomly ran into Parker's primary teacher. Everyone asked about you and send there love.


I met my mom and dad at Deseret Book and we shopped around a bit and then I went back to get Parker. They gave him balloons and said, "We love you, Parker!" Ms Alex is seriously the best. Parker had a great time at school and I was glad he could see his friends again.

We went down town to meet everyone at Los Hermanos. While we were waiting we walked around the bizarre and Parker got a snow cone. It was hot! I mean, it IS hot! Sheesh! Over it!!! But dinner was good.  We had the place to ourselves and the kids were great.

After dinner we went to the old hood and saw all our neighbors. We checked to see if josh was there so we could get our painting but he wasn't. Apparently he hasn't moved in yet. But we saw Sammi and Amir and the Hamilton's. My mom is flying virgin America from DC to LAX so i wanted to see if he was going to be the pilot but he's not. He'll be in DC that day but not taking a flight until the NEXT day. Ha ha it was fun to see old friends though. Parker LOVES Utah. I do too. I'm excited to come back someday.

We came home and went to bed last night and I was so excited to have a full nights sleep but that didn't happen. Parker threw up all night but he seems to be back to normal now. Could it have been dehydration? Its so hot and dry here. And smokey.

Anyhoo, one more week!!!! Can't wait!! Love you!! Xoxoxo

Comments