Its a BOY!!!

As you all know I'm a little obsessive compulsive about ultrasound. It's my passion. My career! It's unbelievably frustrating for me to NOT be working right now and have access to a machine of my own. So, I had to do what I NEVER thought I would ever do and pay $25 for a gender check scan. I am 14 weeks and it was so fun to see the little bouncing baby growing in my belly! And guess what? 
IT'S A BOY! 
I had a feeling it was but then I got used to the idea of Rayleigh having a little sister. For the rest of the day I had to keep catching myself thinking girl thoughts and change it over to boy thoughts. There's NO going back now! I'm soooo glad my Mom could join us for the momentous occasion! Rayleigh walked around and had no idea what was going on. Parker took a video and a few pictures then got bored and played mine-craft. My Mom cried. I was shocked and Tanner was over the moon.
The next day we made the big announcement via social media and the out pouring of love and joy and support was overwhelming. 
We are so blessed!
Here's to another baby boy!







Comments