Punkin' Patch

Pumpkin Patch season is one of my favorite times of the year. We have some of the best patches around! The one at Laguna Hills Mall is my all time favorite and I've been going since I was a young preschool tot. It's so magical passing down these fun traditions to my own children. Parker is getting a little too grown up for it all but he was a good sport as we introduced Rayleigh to farm animals and endless amounts of pumpkins. She was just a new born baby last year when we came with all the cousins! It was a warm day so we didn't stay for too long but we wanted to snap a few cute pictures. Rayleigh loved it! I'm sure we'll be back again before Halloween!














She loved the animals!








Rayleigh hung on to this fence to look at the animals. It was so funny! She's like 2 feet off the ground!














Of course we had to see how big the kids have gotten since last year!


Comments